Smell, sip, savour. Are your senses ready for what is coming to The Esplanade?
Visit the Sensory Garden, an immersive event that allows you to experience creative touch points and delight your senses.
Stroll through the beautiful floral pathways and to head into the idyllic garden that’s bursting with entertainment and activities including…..
· Oversized floral installations including a bird cage, flower beds that are bursting with colour, perfect for that selfie moment
· Enter the Over Grown Greenhouse and discover Smith and Sinclair’s edible mist. What flavour will you taste?
· Enjoy a refreshing tipple at ‘Jim & Tonic’s Gin Bar, which will be serving up their very own gins made from their London distillery. Don’t forget to pick your perfect garnish from the herb garden to infuse your drink. The Gin Bar will be open from 11.30 am - 7.30 pm
· Kids will love the enchanted Fairy Garden, complete with ‘Edible Bubbles’ from Smith and Sinclair, tepees, toadstools and garden games
· Pull up a deck chair, sit back and enjoy live acoustic performances from local bands such as Tuba Libre on the Performance Pergola
To really top it off there will be a packed programme of activities and workshops to get involved in from cocktail masterclasses to craft workshops, face painting and more.
Activities at the Sensory Garden
Fairy Door decorating - Friday July 26th at 11.30am - 4.30pm
Face Painting - July 26th, 29th, 30th and August 1st and 2nd at 11.30am - 4.30pm
Yin and Gin Yoga - July 27th and August 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th 6.30-7.30pm - pre book here
Gin Tasting Masterclass with Jim & Tonic - For dates, times and booking information click here
Jo Malone 'quick refresh' beauty experiences - July 28th and August 3rd, 4th and 10th at 12.30 - 2.30pm
Bloomin' Clare's Flower Crown Workshops - July 29th at 6.30 - 7.30 pm (adults only) - please pre book here
and August 9th at 11.30am -12.30pm (adults and children welcome) - please pre book here:
Hollywood Bowl Inflatable Bowling Alley - July 31st at 11.30am - 4.30pm
Marwell Zoo children's activities - August 1st at 11.30am - 4.30pm
Butterfly Peg Decorating - August 2nd at 11.30am - 4.30pm
Flying Tiger garden games and pop up stall - August 6th and 7th at 11.30am - 4.30pm
There really is something for all ages.
Join us from 26th July – 11th August to experience an event like never before. #sensorygardenWQ