Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is more than a make-up and skincare brand, it is all about lifestyle; simple, clean and modern.
Bobbi Brown celebrates real women by empowering them with the skill and know-how to be the best version of themselves. As a retail artist you would be an ambassador for the brand by customising the Bobbi Brown experience for each consumer to fit their personal needs and preferences.
Within our brand, we believe in internal growth and development, providing regular training from our Education, Artistry and Sales teams both in our Bobbi Brown Academy and in store level.
As one of our talented team of Retail Artists, you will consistently drive sales through excellent customer service and product knowledge in order to achieve your personal objectives and the retail targets.
At counter, you will be providing personalised lessons aligned to the brand philosophy of teaching the customer simple “How To’s” in order to become her own make-up artist.
After attending the various Bobbi Brown Academies, you will be able to hone your skills and use your learns to further enhance both your personal performance and your customer’s experience of the brand.
The Bobbi Brown environment is an approachable, friendly and inviting space for our consumer to visit and for you to work in, therefore we encourage you to create strong positive working relationships with your team to fuel this atmosphere.
• Experience within customer service, ideally in retail
• Strong communication skills for interacting with customers and your team
• Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
• Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
• Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Southampton
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 1912028