We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Supervisor to join our team. We are looking for someone who can constantly deliver high client service standards, whilst achieving personal targets set by the management team.
This role would be ideal for someone who loves fashion, as they will need to maintain knowledge of KM products, services, fashion trends and garment care.
The ideal candidate will enjoy personally styling each client to their individual needs whilst confidently demonstrating the KM brand values through the service they offer to our clients.
If you are someone who:
- Leads by example and ensures that the client is your absolute priority
- Maintains high visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines
- Can assists the Store Manager to induct, train and develop the team
- Monitors and drive individuals targets; particularly when deputising for Management
- Loves fashion and can be Karen Millen Brand Ambassador who has excellent product knowledge and styling skills
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- The chance to work in a creative, fashion focused business
- A competitive hourly rate
- An excellent staff discount
- Incentives based on performance
- A supporting working environment where personal development is a focus
How To Apply
All apply by handing in a CV or online https://www.karenmillen.com/gb/vacancies.html