Accountable for: Retail Assistants & Casual Retail Assistants
What is the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Evening Retail Assistant to join our Retail teams at the Westquay store. You will manage the store in the absence of senior staff, ensuring that our fans are offered the highest level of customer service, whilst maintaining the standards of merchandising, presentation and product availability in the store itself.
The role will include you managing a small team and to be responsible for answering questions and offering advice as required, for both fans and colleagues. On an operational level, you will ensure you are fully aware of the new stock that is available and maintain stock levels. You will handle and process payments and upsell on purchases where appropriate, while demonstrating The Southampton Way values at all times.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in supervising in a retail environment and can demonstrate a trustworthy and reliable persona. You must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to be proactive in a team environment and also the ability to work on your own.
The competencies which are required include:
· Experience of managing a fast paced, high volume retail outlet.
· Experience in a warehouse or stock control focused role.
· Supervisory experience.
Essential Qualifications (including certifications):
· GCSE A to C in English and Mathematics or equivalent
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to prioritise, organise and delegate.
· Hard working
· Attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
· A competitive salary depending on experience.
· One Season Tickets.
· 22 days’ holiday (prorate) per year, increasing to 25 days after one full football season.
· Life Assurance Cover of 2 salary.
· Contributory Pension Scheme.
· Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
· Child Care Vouchers.
· Worldwide Travel Insurance.
· Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise
How To Apply
The closing date for applications is 18 January 2019
Please apply online at www.southamptonfc.com/saints-careers