Tommy Hilfiger is looking for driven, passionate and friendly retail enthusiasts to join our Southampton Store.
A career at PVH offers an exciting role at one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
We are looking for Sales Associates to be a part of our team and help us build upon our 130 year history.
At Tommy Hilfiger the Stockroom Associates shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining an organized and manageable stock area, processing merchandise as “floor ready”, generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
• Receiving / Shipping deliveries
• Maintain an organized stockroom area
• Maximize sales volume by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented on the sales floor
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction when placing / restocking merchandise on the sales floor
• Maintain appropriate sales floor inventory levels
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
• Manage time and prioritize tasks
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
• Ensure customer service is the #1 priority
• Follow all customer service guidelines
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct
• Follow specific divisional dress code policy
• Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store
• Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management
• Take an active role in own development
• Support all company / management decisions
• Ensure accuracy in all paperwork
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, and price change activities)
• Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities
• Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise
• Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
• Executes markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
• Maintain stockroom organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
• Retail background preferred
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational and communication skill