Keeping everyone safe
Here's our quick guide to help you plan your next visit.
Following the latest Government announcement, we are temporarily closed with the exception of essential retail. Takeaway and delivery is available from participating restaurants and cafes.
Our priority is yours and our colleagues’ health and we have introduced a range of measures to keep us all safe. These include:
• A one-way system in the centre. Entry into centre is via Arundel Circus, Above Bar ad Multi-Storey Car Park bridge link . Signage is in place throughout to help guide your journey while you shop.
• Clear signs throughout the centre reminding everyone of the need to social distance, and to avoid shopping in large groups.
• Hand sanitiser stations around the centre.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the centre.
• Face coverings are compulsory throughout the centre, including in all our stores.
• We are only accepting card or contactless payments at our Pay on Foot machines in our car parks.
• We’re restricting how many people can enter the centre and individual stores at any one time. This way, we can ensure everyone in the centre is able to social distance easily. Please be advised that to support this, queue systems will be introduced near entrances during busy periods.
• To further assist you when planning your visit, we have introduced Crowd Checker on our website and PLUS app. Crowd Checker allows you to see how busy the centre is in real time.
Please bear with us, as it might take a little longer than normal to get what you want when you visit.
Below are a range of answers to the most frequently asked questions to help plan your next visit:
Will the toilets be open?
Yes with some restrictions and we have introduced measures to encourage social distancing.
Which stores are open?
If you are planning to visit a particular store, please visit their page here for the latest information.
Where do I queue to enter the centre?
When the centre is busy, a queue system will be introduced. The queue for Westquay will be located at Arundel Circus, Above Bar entrance and the Link Bridge, depending where you choose to enter the centre. Can I use the lift?
Our lifts are available for use but social distancing is required at all time, and we are recommending one person or household per lift. Please only enter a vacant lift when it becomes available. This may mean delays to your journey through the centre during times of high use.
Are the car parks open?
The Multi-storey Car Park is open For further information please visit here. Is the Shopmobility open?
Shopmobility service is open. Please visit our Shopmobility page for more information.
Do I have to wear a face mask/covering?
In line with the latest guidance from the Government, face coverings are mandatory throughout the centre and in our shops. You can view a list our website which shows where you can buy a face covering in the centre.
Are store changing rooms open to try on items?
Our retailers will have their own policies when it comes to changing rooms and return periods, so if you're interested in visiting a specific store, we'd recommend getting in touch with them direct. My Westquay gift card expired while the centre was closed, what can I do?
If you have a gift card that has expired while the centre was closed, we will be happy to extend the expiry date so that you have time to use it as we reopen. To do this, please call our Gift Card Support number which you will find on the back of your gift card. If you have a virtual gift card you can find the contact number in the footer of the web page where you check your balance.
For more information regarding the Westquay gift card please visit here.