Join us this Easter half term for some Alice in Wonderland fun at our FREE kids events, Monday 8th April and Tuesday 9th April, 11am - 4pm on level 2, outside Carluccios! We have some exciting make and take activities, games, quizzes, colouring and even an exciting trail around the centre! No need to book, simply come along!
Planned activities include:
Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th April – 11am – 4pm
Make and Take: Youngsters can paint and decorate beautiful Wonderland Looking Glasses with special colourful pens and accessories (Monday only)
Delicious Jam Tart making: Decorate jam tarts at the Mad Hatter’s tea party (Tuesday only)
Games, Quizzes and more: Enter the Red Queen’s Royal Court for a game of croquet and more!
- Royal Croquet: Grab your Hedgehog and enjoy a game of friendly croquet with the Red Queen
- Hoop the Flamingo: Aiming game for all ages – can you throw the hoops onto the Flamingo’s head?
- Giant Chess: Play a round of chess with your friends, family or other Wonderland guests
- Giant Spot the Difference: Can you spot the 10 differences in the A1 picture?
- White Rabbit Trail: Follow our White Rabbit trail around the centre and answer Alice In Wonderland quiz questions!
This fun activity isn't just for kids, parents and adults don't forget to download the Westquay PLUS app and scan the
characters you find on the trail !
🐰 Luxury Alice In Wonderland tea selection, from Whittards Of Chelsea
🐰£25 Build-A-Bear Voucher
🐰4 tickets for Showcase Cinema de Lux
Plus do not miss out on...
FREE ALICE IN WONDERLAND BOOK
Enjoy a FREE Alice in Wonderland book on us!
Simply download the Westquay PLUS app to redeem yours at the Customer Service Desk, level 2 - whilst stocks last!
Ts and Cs apply